30 October 2007

One day, I met Relation

And this is what she had to say in her support after being accused
of being the root of grief and suffering.

Hello! you might not know who I am;
One clue - you hate me! Still in dark?
I am the one you accuse as a harbinger of grief
a solicitor of suffering, an advocate of pain.
Its me, I melt faster than snow.

How fake is your heart! how flimsy is your decision!
I fail once and you leave no effort to curse me.
Dont you know, its me who holds the Universe together?
Dont you fancy that I have taught you how to live?
that I have given you a cause to do the same?
that you are you because of me?

Is this justice?
One failure and you throw me away?
How feeble are you,
to overlook the glory of a thousand splendid suns
in the darkness of one cloudy night?

How stupid are you, not to realize
that nights follow days,
and days follow nights - this is nature's law
I am as powerless in front of it, as are you

Yet, you blame me, and alas!
I cant even complain!

No comments: