09 April 2008

Words..

I have neer been so overwhelmed in my life. I have never had so many things going on around me. Or rather, I have never been involved in so many things at the same time! 

I have been through many tough situations - the nights I spent in the lab my fifth semester trying to optimize a circuit, the hours I spent in the back benches of Prof. RVR's classes trying to design a Time Division Multiplexer, or the days I tried hard to mug up words for GRE even though I had conjunctivitis in both eyes and I was having a really hard time to keep them open. 

But none of this was as tough, or as overwhelming as the current days are. I hardly recognize myself nowadays! I am a perfect geek! I spend my time either trying to obtain some results for my dissertation, or implementing some algorithm for a term paper, or worrying about my IIM results. At times, I can hardly breathe. 

I sometimes worry, where is this all leading me to? Is this how my life is going to be? Are these days a prototype of my years to come? 

God! I hope not!

No comments: